View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 08:32 AM  
viper88
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Help - Dwarf Hamsters' Gender Identification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vierville View Post
I'm really sorry that you're in this situation viper88. Determining the sex of dwarf hamsters is not at all easy. Over time I've owned five and got the sex wrong with three of them.

I'm concerned that you are unable to get the things required for them due to this covid-19 situation. As Ria P said, what is it that you cannot get? Maybe we can provide suggestions on alternatives? Their wellbeing is (to my mind at least) just as important as a person's.
Thank you for the concern Vierville, really appreciate it. The problem is the COVID19 situation else I could've at least given few of them to my friends to adopt. I'm not sure if you'll be able to help as I live in India. Most pet owners here aren't familiar or well educated on keeping small animals as pets. I had a white mouse (name was Rex) with me before these guys, lived well over two year and died of old age. These two I actually bought because they were kept in horrendous condition (outside the store in blazing sun and in a fish bowl). I took the decision to buy them immediately. This was 2 weeks before the Lockdown was implemented in India. So yeah... I don't consider my situation as that I'm stuck with these cuties but only my inability to do things for them. Couldn't even buy wheels for them. They are always bored. But very active otherwise.
viper88 is offline   Reply With Quote