View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 03:54 PM  
Vierville
Hamster Addict

Default Re: Hamster lockdown thread

The flowers look beautiful! We're going into winter here now so I am thinking of planting pansies or violas on our balcony when the garden centres eventually open. We can't get anything now.

European spring flowers are so beautiful, my heart and soul most definitely are in Europe. Today was quite a sad day for us as it was the day we were meant to leave for Normandy, the Somme and Belgium on a holiday we'd planned and looked forward to every day for seven months and coinciding with my birthday. One of the most beautiful joyful little things about being there this time of the year is the lovely spring flowers and in particular the poppies that are only just emerging.It's not such a long way from the UK but from South Africa, its a really major trip that requires months of planning as we'd planned a packed itinerary and to be honest this evening we both felt really flat sitting in our apartment not only under lockdown but under actual enforced curfew, the only sounds being the occasional police sirens on the road outside. Truly dismal.
Vierville is offline   Reply With Quote