View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 06:55 AM  
LunaTheHamster1
Cosmic Hamsters

Default Re: Introducing Twinkle

Thanks again all for the lovely comments.

Twinkle DSC_0001.jpg

Thought it was time to give you all an update on Twinkle. Well, he was a scaredy cat for the first month and a half, any sound, any movement when he first came out of his house he would shoot off back into his house and not be seen again! But the last 2 weeks I have noticed this doesn't really happen anymore. He definitely is one of my more 'fragile natured' hamsters. But he is so lovely, never ever bitten me, never trys to bite really. I just don't think it is in his nature.

He loves being out and free roaming, on occasion daring to climb up me and give me a bit of attention.

He really doesn't like open palms that much, but will climb on to them to come out. If you make a fist he doesn't care, it's just when they are open flat.

I would say in his own way he is as nuts as my crazy females, who told me to get a male hamster so they don't wear me out as much as my females - was it you Ria? well, let me tell you, once he is awake there is no stopping him... ummm.... why do i remember my old male hamsters being such plodders...

anyhow, I love him soooooo much and I call him Mr Twinkle Toes or the fluff monster, I swear he is getting fluffier by the day. When he first wakes up he looks like he has had an electric shock, I must try and get a really good photo of him when he is like that.

I lost my care in my home as I am self isolating so not managed to post/read as much on here as normal. Anyway, hope you are all staying safe and managing to occupy your time at the moment.

Take care all. x