View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 06:27 AM  
Rashy
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Attacked by my hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity7000 View Post
HH is 38cm tall Alaska is about 46cm tall . The listing for the HH says 50cm tall but that includes the height of the plastic penthouse (which really needs removing!). The actual cage itself is 38cm tall (about 36cm tall inside).

The HH works best just as a plain cage with one shelf left in and the Penthouse and tubes removed (it comes with caps to block off the tubes). It is a good size and has a huge door that goes right to the top of the cage - one of the best things. Plus low height. You can sometimes find them second hand on ebay cheaper although with the current situation that might not be easy or a good idea - not sure.

Also forgot to add - at four months old your hammie is still a child - very young - easily scared. I'm sure he'll soon settle down.

Okey, now I understand much more. I have had the alaska before and I think it is a okey cage, but the quality of the bars is bad because it falls apart so quickly.
Here in norway the HH have a price at 86,99 euro.

I have given him sunflower seeds between the bars and he seems to like it.He have also gotten whizees and seems to like it.
Rashy is offline   Reply With Quote