Thread: Cage Upgrades
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 01:27 PM  
NubiNuNu
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Cage Upgrades

Quote:
Originally Posted by NibbleeTheHamster View Post
ooooh i smell some great care! AWESOME job with alot of sand. I really would love to see a picture of the cage to see what else you could add and even inspiration for my own and others! If you dont already, i would add some grapewood, you can buy it off amazon and it gives your hamster something to climb on, cork logs make amazing tunnels. Do you have a multi-chamber hideout? They are pretty pricey but are really worth it as hamster in the wild have multichamber burrows and in some countrys, you need to have one if you own a hamster as its such an amazing thing for your hammy. I would love to make more suggestions and it would be really nice if you could post a photo of your cage and of Cove, she sounds suuuper cute!
Thanks! I live in the US, but I've gone to my local pet store and I didn't see any grapewood or cork logs in any of the sections, even the reptile one! I have seen some on amazon, so I might see if I can order some! I don't have any multichamber burrows, but I'm thinking about making one! Otherwise she has a ton of bedding and i gave her lots of tubes as well as hideouts. i have this giant birdhouse that she fits in, so I stuffed bedding in there and she loves it! Thanks for your suggestions! Cove is adorable, I wish I could switch bodies with her! I found her on craigslist, she was living with 2 of her sisters and there was only one wheel and it was a mesh wheel. Now she is a happy ham with chubby cheeks and so, so much sand. I love her so much, i may be able to add a picture of her.
NubiNuNu is offline   Reply With Quote