View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 07:28 AM  
Matildasmom
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Houseing questions about Robo Dwarf

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushi_78 View Post
What's your Robo in at the moment? If I understood correctly, the Syrian is in the two connected cages which you rightly found out aren't suitable, but the prevue is perfect for a Syrian.

What kind of tubs have you found online? Given the unusual circumstances any tub bigger than the Gabbia cage you mentioned would be fine in the short term for a Robo. Bin cages need a meshed lid really, but again in these short term unusual circumstances you could get away with leaving the lid off, and being very careful with tall toys and any other animals in the house, until such time as you can make a proper lid.

The Gabbia cage you mentioned looks like a slightly smaller version of a Savic Rody which are sometimes used for Robos in the short term (for taming etc.) Personally, in these extreme and difficult circumstances I would not rule that cage out if there was no better option. It's still better than the Crittertrail, and hopefully in a few weeks you would be able to find something better.

Sorry, my post can be confusing. I can show you the prevue for Matilda. My syrian is in that while Princess, my robo is currently in the admittedly unsuitable cage. Thank you for your help with that; I think this week we will just need to tighten up more and get another Prevue then just add supplies as we go. Thank you; it is really frustrating to not have many options in this country which are suitable.

This is Matilda

Matildasmom is offline   Reply With Quote