View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 05:19 PM  
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics

Default Re: Please stay safe

Engel do take care - rest maybe. I am aware of Ehlers Danlos. Could your gp provide painkillers on prescription? But rest may help. And breathing meditations maybe. Sorry that’s not much use is it. I was once taught a breathing meditation and it really helps with pain - detaches the brain impulse somehow. You count to five breathing in (in your mind) and count to five breathing out and focus on the breathing and nothing else. Then you think about breathing in white light on the 5 in breaths, and breathing out black smoke on the out breaths. Hope that helps. With practice you can do it anywhere.

Hope you and yours are ok Vierville. We’re ignoring all symptoms unless it’s a fever so we don’t get anxious. OH sneezes about 3 times a day but that’s normal for him. I get headaches and sore throats and that’s just something else causing that that is normal for me.

There will be an end to all this - we just have to hang in. Esther Rantzen suggested older people or those with health problems who are self isolating could write their life story to keep them occupied and productive.
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote