View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 11:12 AM  
Ria P
House of Hamsters

Default Re: 9 month old hammie has started to chew cage bars!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo92 View Post

lastly please don't take what I say as offensive, as I have took some of your advice on my thread.. and I do appreciate it, I've had a hamster before, and trying to do it better this time, and I have done alot better as I did when I was younger, I've spent like nearly £300 on this hamster, I care, and I do want the best for him, Like I've said my hamster (As of now) doesn't explore just uses his wheel, maybe it will change later, but for now it's what he does at night, Ill put a treat in tonight, and hide, I bet you it will still be there.
Just because i disagree with something doesn't mean that i'm trying to say that the other person is wrong and that i'm right. I expressed my opinion and when it comes to hamsters i can come across a bit strong sometimes. I don't mean to offend either. Opinions can vary so much on hamster related matters but what it comes down to is that every one of us here tries to give their hamster the best hamster life possible. It helps to bounce different ideas, views and opinions about and sometimes i pick something up i hadn't even thought about before.
Ria P is offline   Reply With Quote