View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 12:35 AM  
Celestial
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Ideas for Dwarf Hamster Accessories?

A fellow Canadian! Yay!
Thank you for your suggestions Littlephodopusmom!
The swing looks so cute! Maybe he secretly likes watching you upright his mushroom?
I'll see if I can get some of your recommended Chinchilla sand.
Cupcake wrappers? Any specific thing to avoid or is anything new lying around ok?
We have some old blue plastic bins with high sides, maybe we could set up one with some toys in it. (For our previous hamster we tried: the dry bathtub, she hated it without towels and disliked it with towels; the "upgrade" cage, but she didn't like it as she would always start moping in there [we tried moving her in there slowly... but once she realized that she couldn't get to her old home she moped in her food bowl, then would keep climbing up my arm, so we had to re-setup her old cage]; the bag of her bedding / substrate (not nesting material), she hated it; and getting someone to play with her, but that either made it take way way longer or the person would call for help halfway through.)

Everyone seems to like the whimzee toothbrushes! I wouldn't have thought that dog treats would be ok for hamsters, but if I see any I'll give them a try.

Last edited by Celestial; 03-02-2020 at 12:49 AM.
Celestial is offline   Reply With Quote