Thread: Buddy's Life
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 07:08 AM  
Littlephodopusmom
Hamster Pup

Smile Buddy's Life

Hi everyone,
I thought I would start a new thread for my little Dwarf Buddy where I can post a bit about his life and share photos in one place. But I'd be happy to see photos of your hams too if you wanted to add anytime!

I got Bud a year and 6 months ago from a pet store. He was quite little and and alone in a small tank. He won me over right away with his curious personality and cute little face and toes. I don't know what kind of dwarf he is, I assume he's a hybrid as I've not seen another grey and white where I live. But I've seen hams that look similar to him online and some people have said they are "blue". He does have a line down his back although it has faded some with age. To me he is just my grey and white sweet dwarf boy

Buddy recently had surgery for 2 tumors, and has healed and been doing well since. He's also got a couple of tiny warts that I'm keeping an eye on. He loves a little walnut or pecan treat and a small dried shrimp or scrambled egg for his protein. In fact, he really expects shrimp everyday now and is ignoring his mealworms! It took some time after I first got him but he comes to my hand and is very friendly with me everyday now. As long as I respect him...I am not allowed to fuss in his cage / tank with him in there! Lol. I adore my little sweetie.

buddys mom HC upl.jpg
Littlephodopusmom is offline   Reply With Quote