View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 07:49 AM  
Candysushi
Newborn Pup

Unhappy Someone help please!

Okay so I had two hamsters, Candy and Sushi. Candy was just under 2 years old, Sushi was just turned a year and a half. They are both passed now but their deaths are really odd and it’s left me so confused and guilty.
So basically they were both as healthy as ever no problems. But I came home one day to find Candy sleeping in a weird position in the middle of her cage. She never did this. So I instantly went to her and gently blew on her to wake her up and she if she was okay, she moved was struggling to move so I went to pick her up and she was stone cold to the touch, and she could not walk, she was just wobbling back and fourth if she tried. She was breathing heavy and fast, and just wanted to sleep. I heated up my pet heading pad and put her on it and wrapped her in a blanket to try warm her up. It didn’t really warm her up much and just about one/two hours later she just started like jumping and then just died, blood came from her mouth but my nan thinks she bit herself out of being in pain. I thought maybe she had a stroke and heart attack from old age. However sushi was fine, four days later after asking if candy’s toys would be safe, I put them in sushi’s cage (stupid stupid) and less than 12 hours later the exact same thing happened to sushi and I lost her within an hour two hours of finding her, only difference is I noticed sushi was making a clicking noise when breathing. Candy May have had the same but I didn’t notice it. I didn’t have any time to take them to the vets I couldn’t save them😞 so please can someone help me what happened to my fur babies??
Candysushi is offline   Reply With Quote