View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 03:02 PM  
Ria P
House of Hamsters

Default Re: Where can I find this tyoe of hamster?

Have you ever considered getting two hamsters, in separate habitats of course? Maybe adopt a hamster from a rescue.
One that appeals because of his personality, or comes to you, or has been in a rescue for a long time. It is very very rewarding to give an unwanted hamster a good home and watch them happily hamstering about.
That would take the pressure off of finding your dream hamster and you may well come across one when you aren't looking.
I do understand you though because my fourth hamster is my guilty secret. I cherish all my hamsters equally and don't have favourites. One i bought as a baby and two are adopted. They are all so lovable in their own different ways and three would have been enough really but i saw a hamster on a forum and instantly thought that i would love to have that particular hamster like you would like the hamster in the first picture. One day i went to a petshop for something else and there she was. The hamster lookalike from the hamster on the forum. I took her home and she settled in so quickly, like she's meant to be here.
Ria P is offline   Reply With Quote