View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 03:17 PM  
FernEden
Newborn Pup

Default Schedule change?

Hi everyone!

I've had my little robo, Mash, for a few months now and within the last week I've noticed that she's changed her schedule. She always woke up at 7pm and we'd have a little cuddle and treat time and she'd also be awake early morning if I went in while it was still dark.
However, I've noticed that now she isn't waking up at that time (it's 10pm currently and she's nowhere to be seen), I saw her at 2pm the other day just wandering around and I've also noticed that she's stopped sleeping in her underground hide and instead burrows underneath a bridge (she also never used to dig in her bedding!).

She's my first ever hamster so I just wanted to ask if it's normal for hamsters to change their schedules. She seems happy and healthy otherwise, I cleaned her yesterday and health checked her and she seemed fine. Maybe it could be a maturity thing as I imagine she's probably around 4ish months now.

Thank you in advance for your answers, I'm really sorry if this is a silly question. I just love her so much, I want to make sure I know as much as I can about her!
FernEden is offline   Reply With Quote