View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 11:04 AM  
ariel110
Newborn Pup

Default Re: New bin cage setup

Hi all!

Yes I will keep the same basic setup and I am taking it very slow with taming since she has only been with me for 1 week. Today we made a breakthrough though and she accepted seeds from my hands! I think taming will be a fairly painless process as she is already quite tame and has actually come on top of a structure to be pet because she knew that last time she was on top of that structure my dad gave her treats and pets She seems quite happy with this setup so I plan on leaving things as is for at least a week

As for chews, yes she has lots I just had to compress the images so that they would upload. She has a whimzee chew, wooden chew sticks (hamster safe of course), an all natural treat stick with dried herbs/veggies, and quite a few wooden chews. I actually found these awesome treat sticks at my local pet store and the brand appears to be a UK brand, Vitapol, and they had these awesome freeze dried cheese treat sticks with a very basic ingredient list so I am excited to try those out for her . She also has spray millet which she seems to loooove (which is awesome because my pet store had buy 1 get 1 free on the bags of them hehe). I also plan on picking up a few more whimzee chews when I go to work today (I work at a small business dog and cat supply store) because in the process of moving stuff around her cage I think the whimzee chew may have ended up in the bedding pile hehe.

Thank you all for taking the time to checkout my setup I will keep you guys posted on the taming process, will probably wait about a week until she is really comfortable with my hands before I attempt to move her to a play pen
ariel110 is offline   Reply With Quote