View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 05:15 PM  
Kenzieayyyee
Newborn Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
What an unusual story with a very happy ending. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us. Fig is one lucky hamster to have ended up at your door step. You'll probably never know her back ground or where she came from but its the future that counts. She is starting to trust you already and i would continue with what you are doing.
I'd love to see a photo of her if at all possible.
Here she is! I had to give her some treats to entice her to sit still for a picture hahah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
What an unusual story with a very happy ending. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us. Fig is one lucky hamster to have ended up at your door step. You'll probably never know her back ground or where she came from but its the future that counts. She is starting to trust you already and i would continue with what you are doing.
I'd love to see a photo of her if at all possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithuviel View Post
congratulations on your rescue. if you have the means, maybe even take the hamster to see a vet? Just to make sure it is healthy.
I'm struggling to find a vet in my area that has any sort of exotic or small animal experiance unfortunately but I'd like to get her to one as soon as possible!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 15767141337162395114979971461980.jpg (2.90 MB, 37 views)

Last edited by souffle; 12-19-2019 at 03:21 AM.
Kenzieayyyee is offline   Reply With Quote