Old 12-13-2019, 07:01 AM  
Otaku
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Customised adaptions to cage

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Ok, so these images really are dark!

So the Kaytee C&C is all to one side of the base right now to avoid getting bedding tangled in the wheel (which occupies so much space ) and because in the far corner, behind the cork log, is a corner litter tray with JR Farm Chinchilla Sand.

Inside the Trixie playhouse is some food and shredded tissue, but I don't know how practical it is for a Syrian. The external dimensions are great, but inside it is divided into four sections.
Does anyone else have this house for Syrians? How do you feel about it?

In the litter tray I have covered the surface area with sand plus a little more on top, but don't know if that is too stingy. How deep should the sand be?

I am ordering Hugro hemp bedding for the burrow box but when I went to P@H to feel for the softest hay, I wasn't satisfied with any. Can I use a mixture of hemp and Kaytee C&C or should I just find Oxbow and try to remember which is the softest?

Thank you all for viewing my thread! I will provide more images when the borrow box has been installed and any other changes are made.
Any feedback will be greatly appreciated! (I'm still trying to decide where to put the water dispenser so any recommendations are welcome!) xoxo
Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote