View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 10:43 PM  
Griel
Newborn Pup

Default Re: When you insist to mummy and daddy you aren't sleepy....

Also, I placed my Robos in separate bin cages stacked on top of each other (sides fully meshed for ventilation). I suddenly realised that they like sleeping in the exact same spot as the other. For example, Kimi would curl up in her house at the top right corner of her bin cage, and the one at the the bottom would curl up in her top right corner as well, even if that corner is just substrate. Both of them keep taking turns mirroring the other's sleeping positions, so that either one of them usually ends up sleeping in a strange place, as their set up is not identical.

I wonder if that means they find comfort in the presence of each other? They are just such adorable creatures.

Their set up and toys are not identical because like Ria said, they have different preferences and I had to make adjustments for them. The other one doesn't nod off to sleep and tip sideways like Kimi, instead, her weird specialty is climbing to the very top of her wheel and squishing herself between the back of the wheel and the mesh to sleep there, dangling in midair

Last edited by Griel; 10-04-2019 at 10:57 PM.
Griel is offline   Reply With Quote