Thread: Meet Moo
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 02:09 PM  
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics

Default Meet Moo

Meet Moo, our new Syrian He had a train journey with me today and has moved into the Savic Plaza. He's from a rescue and is about a year old. He was already called Moo and I quite liked the name so kept it. He is black and white but his rear end is more brown. He's lovely and friendly and was happy for me to stroke him. He's slightly baldy over his scent glands as rubs against things apparently. I love him already. He's so sweet.

So he had a little nosey to see where he was when we got home

Attachment 49113

Attachment 49114

Then popped him into the Savic Plaza cage. He explored a little bit but not that much. Checked out both houses. Sat and gave me a look (which I took as approval!) and then went inside the labyrinth house. Where he stayed! And he found the hole on the roof of the house.

Attachment 49115

Attachment 49116

Later I saw him eating some food from his bowl and went to say hello but he got scared and ran away. A bit later again I saw him sitting at the cage door looking out, and went to say hello again but he ran away again But then had a bit more of an explore and a little run in the wheel and a good explore inside it.

So he seems to be settling in well, considering he only arrived tonight. I'll give him a couple of days to settle and then see if he wants to come out.

Last edited by Pebbles82; 11-27-2022 at 06:47 PM.
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote