View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 01:57 PM  
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics

Default Re: Savic Plaza dimensions and review

Ok all set up. I have to say I find it much easier to set up the Barney! But it's a nice cage. I actually like not having a top door to make it easier to fix things to the roof - but in this case it needs one - because the front door isn't wide enough to make access easier for fitting things.

So I gave up trying to fix smaller shelves to the back bars - it was just a complete nightmare without two people (one to hold the shelf, one to walk round the back and screw it in). And went with virtually the same set up Charlie had in the Barney.

So one big shelf on the left. That one is 25cm deep and I ordered the 19" width - but had to take about a quarter of an inch off one edge so it fitted the cage. So the shelf is 18.75" or 47.6 cm ish - and fits perfectly now. Plus taking the corners off the shelf so it fits due to the curved inside corners in the cage.

New occupant moved in this evening! Watch for the thread! It's on the bottom shelf - the top shelf is for the Barney cage to stack over it.

Attachment 49108

Attachment 49109

Attachment 49110

Attachment 49111

Attachment 49112

Last edited by Pebbles82; 11-27-2022 at 06:47 PM.
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote