View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 12:09 PM  
Meghan
Newborn Pup

Default PLEASE HELP // Robo looks like he has hair loss/ a cut on his nose

Hi,

A month or so ago i went to the pets at home and saw a hamster who was missing a leg, to cut a long story short they had not noticed and moved him to the adoption centre when i pointed it out.

We made the decision we were going to adopt the hamster and when i when to get him i was told he has to come as a pair.

Jamie, the one with 3 legs and Jorah were in the same cage for a while but after noticing some squabbling and what looked like a small cut under the fur on Jamie we decided to separate!

They have been living apart a week now but today when i came to see Jamie in his cage i noticed what looked like some hair loss or a cut on his nose and i am worried. I have checked his cage for anything sharp or harmful but could not see anything.

Does this look like a cut from an accident, hair loss or something else? I could really do with some advise.

Also because of the small cut which did look more like a parting in the fur i am obviously wondering if that is related and if his missing paw has anything to do with this or maybe it just makes him clumsy?

Sorry for the long nonsensical post and excuse the super zoomed bad quality images, he is small and fast

Last edited by Meghan; 09-18-2019 at 02:13 PM.
Meghan is offline   Reply With Quote