Thread: Mistress Poppy
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 05:44 PM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Mistress Poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
Mistress Poppy has a very michievious and determined look about her, very cute of course but this little lady even looks a handful!
What a lovely hamster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco61 View Post
Aww Rads, Mistress Poppy has grown up into a beautiful lady. One who clearly knows her own mind! Stunning photos as ever from you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaTheHamster1 View Post
Little cutie
Thank you all, Poppy is surely one gorgeous lady who really does her own mind and knows how to use it her advantage, she only has to give me the sad eyes and little paws look and I can't even scold her for being a bad girl...!

The Pics are only from my phone, I never seem to find the time to grab my proper gear to get some special shots of Poppy.

I weighed her tonight and she is a very healthy 242g …! I must admit I would love to get me mated to an equally interesting male ham, the babies would be pure Ham-demons I'm sure....

I am thinking of showing her this year if there is a show at the Peterborough Showground, I think she would be a winner.
Rads is offline   Reply With Quote