Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Mistress Poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
Dearest Poppy,

i hope you have recovered from your ordeal of
The Deep Clean.

It happens to all of us, sooner or later, this invasion of privacy and violation of basic hamsterian rights.

You mention that Big Paw made some home improvements in your residence? Please elaborate. The new, huge nesting box sounds very interesting. Once you have given it your personal touch and surrounded yourself with your lovely scent, you will soon feel at home again.

Are you still confined to this ball thing or have you crashed it into a plant pot or cup of coffee left on the carpet?

I had the run of Big Nose's bed tonight but she is such a spoil sport! I really want to know what lies beyond the edge, make a run for it.....and Big Nose lifts me up with my legs still running ready to jump and puts me back in the centre. Aaargh!! So frustrating!

Oh Poppy! I have news. One of our species has moved in with Whiskers and Big Nose. He does not belong to the elite group of well built and well proportioned hamsters like you and i.

He is a dwarf!!

He lives in a fish tank, sleeps in the cellar of his cottage, dines in a toad stool and is very odd indeed.

I had a chat with Whiskers over a piece of Edam last night and Whiskers told me that he has trouble seeing the dwarf so has made an appointment with the optician.
I'm rather peckish now and wil go and search my hoard for some tasty nibbles.

Dear Poppy, tell Big Paw to post some more photos of you. The hamnet is in need of some glamour.

Your friend Henry x
My Dearest Friend Henry,

It pleases me so much to read your lovely correspondence, I have slowly gotten better after being so cruelly violated with Big Paw's Deep Clean.

He thought he could placate me by giving me a new huge thing he called a shoe box as a nest area, but I looked at it even checked out the inside and Ignored it...! I made a temporary residence in a corner under a piece of wood he calls a bendy bridge.

Well that showed him my displeasure, he has relented and moved things about a little more but gave me a more acceptable receptacle to nest in, I was told by Big Paw it was a box from something his mate Mrs Big Paw had ordered, so I have moved into that.

He has also tried to trick me into thinking that the new sand bath would be deep enough for me not to kick sand out of, oh boy he was so wrong I can still launch sand everywhere...!

I am still being imprisoned in the ball thingy if I want out of my cage, it is so not fair, I am still trying to come up with a plan to escape..!

I agree with you that these Hooman fiends seem to find it funny that they can curtail our fun at their leisure, we need to make a serious plan to stop them.

It is interesting to hear that you have a new fur person in your home, but a dwarf??? What is this creature? From your description how can he be as good as us Syrians ? Who have such cherubic figures...!

I must go now as I have other correspondence to catch up with.
I also have a very large Blueberry to tuck into too...!

Your very dear friend Poppy ( Mistress Poppy to the uninitiated)
Rads is offline   Reply With Quote