View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 02:42 PM  
Ria P
House of Hamsters

Default Re: Mistress Poppy

Dearest Poppy,

i hope you have recovered from your ordeal of
The Deep Clean.

It happens to all of us, sooner or later, this invasion of privacy and violation of basic hamsterian rights.

You mention that Big Paw made some home improvements in your residence? Please elaborate. The new, huge nesting box sounds very interesting. Once you have given it your personal touch and surrounded yourself with your lovely scent, you will soon feel at home again.

Are you still confined to this ball thing or have you crashed it into a plant pot or cup of coffee left on the carpet?

I had the run of Big Nose's bed tonight but she is such a spoil sport! I really want to know what lies beyond the edge, make a run for it.....and Big Nose lifts me up with my legs still running ready to jump and puts me back in the centre. Aaargh!! So frustrating!

Oh Poppy! I have news. One of our species has moved in with Whiskers and Big Nose. He does not belong to the elite group of well built and well proportioned hamsters like you and i.

He is a dwarf!!

He lives in a fish tank, sleeps in the cellar of his cottage, dines in a toad stool and is very odd indeed.

I had a chat with Whiskers over a piece of Edam last night and Whiskers told me that he has trouble seeing the dwarf so has made an appointment with the optician.
I'm rather peckish now and wil go and search my hoard for some tasty nibbles.

Dear Poppy, tell Big Paw to post some more photos of you. The hamnet is in need of some glamour.

Your friend Henry x
Ria P is offline   Reply With Quote