View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 01:32 AM  
AmityvilleHams
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Harry Hamster or Bunny HamsterDream Basic?

I'm already planning on going into the pet industry for other unrelated products so I'll probably start simple with human grade safe herb/flower/etc blends once the business is started, of course that does require me to have my own little tester or multiple testers(possibly literal guinea pigs).

The only issue I can see with that is that some of the herbs can have smaller pieces than I'd like, but I'm not sure if anyone would consider that a real issue or just something I personally am overthinking.

https://www.herbco.com/p-576-dandeli...s-organic.aspx

That's a good example of something with smaller pieces, and while I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue for smaller pets like hamsters I'd have to run tests with larger species(where safe and appropriate for the individual species' diet of course). I will say right away the organic dandelion root is quite a bit more expensive than the conventional, especially with better sourcing like that one(Eastern Europe), so making products with ingredients from other companies could get a bit expensive in some ways.
AmityvilleHams is offline   Reply With Quote