View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 07:20 PM  
10Minutes
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Hamster bleeding

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaTheHamster1 View Post
Just thought I would give you an update:The last 2 nights Luna is totally back to her lunatic ways, zoom, zoom, zoom all over the conservatory and all over me, burrowing in amongst all my yoga blankets, she hasn't been like this for ages. It's so lovely to see. I love it when she won't leave me alone. she has just climbed up my back as i typed this
Aww, thanks for the update, and I'm totally delighted to hear that she seems to be doing great. Yeah, I totally get you being happy that she won't leave you alone, it's like some people complain about their hamster's wheel making noise in the night (and I don't blame them, this is just a personal thing and some people really are light sleepers so it can be disruptive to them), but for me, I'm most relaxed when I hear her on her wheel, otherwise I'd get up a few times in the middle of the night to check if she's fine or if her wheel is working, etc.

I'm really really glad for you. I hope she keeps bugging you (endearingly) and that you're stuck with her for a long long time of bliss. I think she regained her energy and she really missed bonding with you, so now she's making up for it.
10Minutes is offline   Reply With Quote