Thread: Mistress Poppy
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 09:03 AM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Mistress Poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
Rads!! What do you feed her? I need some of that high energy food for Henry and me.
She's a little fireball of a hamster. No wonder you had to swap from photos to videos, lol.
That she is Ria, she is so fast when running and some times she does these little short Turbo Poppy mode which is rather funny and amazingly fast too...

So then Poppy has created a bald patch of carpet behind the sofa in the furthest corner where I can't get at with any ease, so I have had to put some cardboard down there to protect it from her.

The other day she pulled a toilet roll tube into her house and was devouring it you could hear her and watch the end of the tube vibrate from her chewing.

She is still attacking the door when I go past so that is her way of telling me she wants out, when she is ignored she climbs the bars and chews them in the corner of her cage and tosses her things about in a tantrum.

I weighed the little madam last night and she is now 208g...!
I must admit I think she would be great to breed from especially with her colouration and her character her pups would be crazy so long as she had the right sire..!

Big Paw, get off the laptop thingy I wish to address my fellow Hams,
Hello Hammies of the HC World,
This is Mistress Poppy,
I have a question for you all, do your Giant Bipeds call you silly names not your normal one?
Big Paw, calls me such silly things like,
Popsie, Poppet, Creature, Bugger-up, Poppy-woppy, Pops etc I have tried to educate him but he will not listen to me at all

He does feed me nice things so a little forgiveness is in order, I can recommend Water melon especially if it has been kept in the cold box thing, then it is super nice when it is warm. Banana is nice too for a breakfast snack.
I get new things to try most weeks most of them are nice, but Blue Berries are a favourite of mine, as are Grapes too I have been promised Have-a-cado what ever that is, but Big Paw reckons I will like it.

I look forward to your replies,
Mistress Poppy.

P.S. Big Paw says I am a fat furball, I am not I am perfectly proportioned.
Rads is offline   Reply With Quote