View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 12:15 PM  
Schwartzie
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Overwhelmed & Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DobbyTheSyrian View Post
Okay i will, i did measure i can fit a few things from the list you posted not all.

Not the hamster house, not many hideouts and I don't have a chew toy.

Also I'd like to specify, i live in Goa India so stuff like chew toys aren't available, i use a bedding by chipsi which i thought was aspen but on another post of mine someone told me chipsi didnt do aspen so im not really sure.
I feel like such a bad hamster owner
You are not a bad owner at all!! I live in Saudi Arabia and there is nothing here, like nothing. One hamster brand and shavings. I am ordering everything online and other owners have told me that they live in Europe and have to order online as well. The products you hear of are all online. Are you able to order through an online shop? I used an online shop that is for Saudi and Middle East. I’m sure there is somewhere you can order that delivers to India?

I bought a rabbit cage and put chicken mesh over it because the bars were too wide - it’s a big size 100cmx50cm. It was just too expensive to order a cage online. You are doing a great job with your hamster. That little fellow is so lucky to be saved by you.

If you can afford and are able to order online let me know and I can send you a list of things I have on my shopping cart and brands etc that you can look at.

What are the dimensions of your cage? Maybe it’s too small? Give your hamster lots of love as you have been doing and read through the threads here and post as many questions you have. Owners here are so helpful.

If you are able to order online you can get the right bedding and everything that you need. If you can’t order online then you find things that your hamster can chew like toilet rolls etc. There are lots of threads here about natural chew toys that won’t cost you.

Send a picture of your little one please☺️☺️☺️
Schwartzie is offline   Reply With Quote