View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 11:21 PM  
Jamieking86
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Miserable Hamster?

His substrate fills the bottom of the hamster heaven cage which is 6 inch deep. We often scatter and bury his food/treats in his substrate which he loves burying for. We have alsorts of chew toys, chew sticks for him to chew on but we never see him chewing them unless he does it when we go to bed at night. He lives downstairs with us, we usually go to bed around 9pm due to work so all the lights are switched off and theirs no noise down stairs what so ever.

Yesterday he didn't move from his penthouse, he was sleeping their all day and was still their when we went upstairs at 9pm. I thought this isn't right, I didn't want to but i moved all the bedding and some of his hoarded food from the tube and put it in his house, it seemed like he had blocked himself a way past in the tube with the amount of bedding he put in their, maybe he thought he was stuck and he couldn't get back through?
Anyway we got up this morning and he was fast alseep in his bed thank god. Hopefully it was just a random night lol.
Jamieking86 is offline   Reply With Quote