View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 02:58 AM  
Schwartzie
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Online wishlists for setting up your hamster bin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannonmcn View Post
Most people connect the bins through a hole cut in the sides rather than through the mesh and use a "hamster tube" like the ones off the crappy tiny cages. I've been people use v basic PVC pipe as well tho and there's no reason not to go through the mesh part. You'd need to think about covering the edges of the mesh somehow maybe.

There are a bunch of youtube tutorials online and one I saw on facebook recently that I will try and find for you later (when I am not in work and supposed to be... working lol). Have a good Google and basically just wait till you see one that uses materials or tools you have access too. There's many ways to skin this cat, pardon the expression.

I'd recommend starting a spreadsheet of google doc with lists of what you need to know and what you need to find/buy to keep you organised. You seem to be jumping into this headfirst which is wonderful! But it's easy to get overwhelmed
Hahaha...it is overwhelming. Will get going on getting one bin, a wheel and the necessities and go from there. Thanks for your advice.
Schwartzie is offline   Reply With Quote