View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 12:05 PM  
Schwartzie
Adult Hamster

Default Online wishlists for setting up your hamster bin

Hi everyone,

I placed a thread in the nutrition section and now am linking this one on the housing. I previously was helped with the sizing of what a Syrian hamster needs as the Petshop I went to here in Saudi only has Syrians. As I mentioned in my thread in the nutrition section, the Petshop doesn't have much for hamsters and it's the biggest Petshop in town. I began looking on Amazon for all things hamsters and it's very overwhelming. I'm going to have to order everything online besides the shavings and maybe food if it gets a thumbs up. Everything else though will have to be through Amazon. I'm really needing some advise and help with this. If you could order everything for setting up your hamsters cage and habitat online what would you order? What toys, or things good for hamsters would you buy? What wheel and size would you get? What brands do you suggest? I'm going to use a plastic bin 100cmx50cm and place mesh on the lid.

I'm looking for items that I won't have to replace regularly because of the cost of shipping and customs. I honestly cannot believe how many amazing things they got out there for hamsters.

Any guidance would be so so appreciated!
Schwartzie is offline   Reply With Quote