View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 06:44 PM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Meet Ghost-The Ghost Files

Decided to check on Ghost as I noticed for the second night running he has not touched his fresh food or his Hamster Mix, also no signs of wee in his toilet sand either.
I got him out of his bunker and weighed him again and he is down another 5g to 190g which is healthy weight wise, I put him on the sofa and he seemed slightly weak aswell, health checked him and his tummy fur is all matted and appears to be stained with urine, as it is 02.30am I will later on see if I can get him a vets appointment and also some more bedding as his seems damp with pee and I have run out of hamster friendly bedding and Carefresh as well. I think I will give him a clean with a little warm water, and dry him off after.
I had quite a bad tummy bug at the start of the week and purposely stayed away from Ghost's cage I am hoping I haven't passed anything on to him inadvertently.
Rads is offline   Reply With Quote