View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 01:07 PM  
rowan22
Hamster Pup

Default Re: wanting to upgrade but not sure what to?

Thank you all for your suggestions!!
I think what I'm going to do is buy the barney, and then when the agents come round i can dismantle it. The wire part will come off the top of the base, the base can go under my bed and the wire part is small enough in width when turned on its side to fit in her previous hiding spot :P
God I'd be scared of just throwing a blanket over it - I feel like student landlords and letting agents aren't as reasonable as your average landlord.. they took £400 out of our deposit for one of our houses for forgetting to clean the oven shelves! haha. I have considered just asking them if I can have a hamster, but I'm scared that if they say no, they'll get super suspicious every time they come round, lol. To be fair, at the moment my mum is moving house so my plan if they find her is to just say it's mine from home and I'm taking care of her through the move.
Anyway! Thanks for your help everyone, I think the plan is to go ahead and buy the barney, I already have a small bin which she plays in so can use that as a temp cage when the letting agents come round. I'll figure it out somehow. Now i just need to get rid of the fishtank that she was in before!!
rowan22 is offline   Reply With Quote