View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 04:58 PM  
Graciee
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Blood coming from rear end, please help :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity7000 View Post
I bet she's happy having her wheel back. Wonder why she's still on the Sulfatrim if the skin condition wasn't bacterial? Hopefully not for long.

I started a thread on probiotics recently as I needed some for our robo while he was on antibiotics - there are a few mentioned on there. Pro C seems popular generally and it's easy to get hold of.

Probiotic Options

I just forked out for Benebac on Amazon which was ridiculously expensive - I'm sure some of the other options would be fine. The one Cypher mentioned is sold by rat rations.
Yep absolutely loving it haha. The vet said because she's still covered in scabs and she pulled one off and it wasn't totally healed so she doesn't want any infections. She said just another week for that and the Tramadol.

Ah thanks that is super helpful, we have the pro c one thats another I have for the bunnies here, I noticed you say in your post about it maybe being too sugary for a robo? Mine isn't diabetic...that I know of.. although i'm not sure how i'd know tbh with you.. Do you think it would be okay to give for a week? Is the Benebac one better? Idm how much it costs tbh with you, whatever is best for her is the right thing
Graciee is offline   Reply With Quote