Thread: Loney Hamster
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 06:41 PM  
Diva
Newborn Pup

Default Loney Hamster

So, I had to move my hamster to my mom's house for a week (which was a nightmare because the cage is massive). My mom has two small dogs so initially, I believed my hamster would be uncomfortable because of the dog's obsession over her and their barking. My mom said my hamster would hang out in the open (in her cage of course) while the dogs were interacting with her and when I introduced them face to face (my dogs are very friendly) my hamster sniffed them and seemed very comfortable and curious. When I brought her back home though, she kept sitting on her porch looking out the glass (which is unusual). Which i can only assume is waiting for the dogs to hang out with her.

I feel like my hamster might be lonely or bored. she really only likes her wheel and will sometimes ask to be picked up (which I don't force because she is a biter). Other than that she has a lot of hiding spaces and does not play with her chew toys. What else can I do to make her happier? She doesn't usually come out until 12 pm or later.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote