View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 07:30 AM  
kesaiserris
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Very ill hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity7000 View Post
Such a hard time - all I can say is what people said to me - it's time. I actually contacted the Blue Cross bereavement service - Charlie had a very difficult end which made things worse.

Charlie was also my stepson's first pet when stepson was 6 and he was very much part of the family. But he became my baby. I can't tell you how happy my Stepson was when we got Newt about 3 months later. As I say we didn't realise what a hole it had left in our family life and then suddenly this wonderful little baby came to us. Stepson chose the name Newt after seeing the Fantastic Beasts film - but then changed it to Newtus Hamsterus after he started doing the Romans.

Right now - it is such a hard time. I left the cage covered up for a week before I could clean it out. I felt better after I had put everything a way. Just one day at a time. Xxx
Stella's room was the dressing room. I found it very hard this morning when getting dressed to see that empty cage sitting there. Sometimes in the morning she would come out and look at her bowl and look at me all eager for breakfast or she'd ask in her way to be picked up. Isadora also found it very hard and was in tears this morning. I know it has to sink in that she is gone but it is hard, I miss her already.
kesaiserris is offline   Reply With Quote