Thread: Hi there :-)
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 04:50 PM  
kristina_with_a_k
Newborn Pup

Default Hi there :-)

Hi guys,

I'm new here and thought I would say hi to everybody My name is Kristina, I'm 27 years old and live in Denmark. But I'm acutally not new in the hamster world. I've been owning hamsters for 10 years. Dwarfs (winter white) and syrians.

I currently have a beautiful syrian female, Luna. I adopted her from a really crappy home. Pardon my french. I don't know her exact age, but she's around 8-9 months. The previous owner bought her in a pet store, so she doesn't have a pedigree or anything. Her past and parents are unknown and that's why nobody knows her birthday. I acutally hate that. I like to celebrate birthdays. I think I'm going to give her a ''standard-date''. Like May 1 or something like that. Because it fits with her age now.

Very soon I'm going to have a new hammy baby in the house. I'm going to pick up a syrian male on March 16. He was born on January 28, so he's currently 3 weeks old. He's a short hair chocolate rex and I can't wait to get him home. He has a pedigree from DHF, which is the danish hamster union. His name is going to be Bruno. A weird name for none-danish people, I know But the color brown is called ''brun'' in danish and because of his color I thought it would be a perfect name for him. Although I can't imagine a english-speaking person would call their hammy ''Browno'' But whatever. I think it's cute

Well, that's all. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself and my story. I've posted some pictures of Luna and one of baby Bruno that the breeder send me yesterday

Have a great day!
- Kristina
kristina_with_a_k is offline   Reply With Quote