View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 03:19 PM  
Black_Inky_Eyes
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Is this vivarium ok?

Serendipity7000,

Yes, I have been looking for tank style cages over a bar one for a couple of reasons:

1) I personally prefer the look of them.
2) I have the money and space for a big cage and tanks were generally bigger than bar cages.
3) I have a very small and very cheeky cat that used to stick their paws through the bars. This problem was fixed when I got a DIY cage from a friend that was tank style.
4) I've always had a fear of them as I've dealt with bar chewing in the past and I know that's only for a couple of nights before you should upgrade the cage but I hate the noise! Also, I see what if the hamster I get requires a large cage it's just I feel there are ways I can spot small cage stress in a tank style much quieter as I can see fast pacing and things like that.

I'm sorry I think it's clear that you have a passion for the Savic Plaza. Please tell me if you think I'm making a mistake. I may be able to afford the Living World Eco Green Large Habitat, what do you think of this?

Are there any other tank style cages/terrariums/vivariums that are good that you are aware of?

Thanks again.
Black_Inky_Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote