View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 10:01 AM  
SKB_Hamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: All About My Liquorice

Thank you mangoandmimi, Coco61, Serendipty7000, cypher and Pinkpixie, Flax was a big hit with her it was so sweet seeing her gobbling down the seed pods. Her refreshed cage layout has been also keeping her wild side occupied for longer than a few seconds which is great as I don't have to worry about to much recently about her mad circus tricks.

Liquorice being Liquorice!

Not much new to report from Liquorice she is still being her sweet naughty self - although still a little shy at times but is loving all the attention she gets. Like with Humbug she too has got a few new things recently including a p@h seagrass basket and a 3-way seagrass tunnel as well as her science selective pellets which she still loves despite the pellets no longer being hearts. Like Humbug she too is also awaiting the arrival of her rodipet mix.

Liquorice started to get a bit more lazier in the afternoon and decided she would rather not have her early evening playtime as when she did decide to come out she would often fall asleep inside one of her tunnels - that instead she would have a slighter longer evening playtime. She still love her playtime the same but in the evening she more active and enjoys running around more plus will come and sit on my lap when she wants affection. Although a few times she has made me panic when I couldn't see where she was however she was sat in the dark of her tunnel which makes it impossible to see her unless she begins to stick her nose out where I can see the white of her chin!

Her wintery cottage snow has fully melter - more like has been completely chewed off! - she has through been enjoying chewing this up which is great as she leaving the legs of her new shelves alone!

Since her updated cage layout she has been enjoying her sand bath again - which is sitting on top of her knuff shelf as before she would fill it up with fitch so she couldn't use it. Normally after her playtimes she will sit in the sand bath whilst having a wash.

Apart from this nothing new to report - and also unfortunately no new photos as the one I have taken of her she all blurred as she didn't want to stay around for long. Will try to get some good ones of her to share with you all soon.

Owning Hamsters since Nov 2007
SKB_Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote