Thread: Goodbye Artie
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 09:11 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Goodbye Artie

I'm so terribly sorry that your beloved, larger-than-life Artie had passed to the bridge. My eyes were welling up with huge tears as I read your very touching, heartfelt memorial to your unforgettable, darling snowball. I had a chuckle at picturing him as Boss of the Rainbow Bridge. I certainly agree that he probably is, lol. I have always had a special fondness for all of your darling hams, and Artie certainly knew how to make us crack up laughing with all of his silly antics and huge personality. I know that he will be greatly missed on HC as he had so many loyal fans, me included. I'm glad that he was able to be with you and hammed for so long, but I totally understand that it is never, ever long enough. Thankfully, he passed peacefully in his warm and cozy home where he always felt your love and devotion. He lived his life to the fullest and made the absolute most of every second he had with you both, and he couldn't have asked for a better pair of parents to care for him. My heart goes out to you and hamdad, you are both in my thoughts, and I'm sending tons of huge hugs.

Artie, you were an awesome ham and will be loved and cherished always. Have fun at the bridge with all of your ham-brothers and multitude of friends. I can't even imagine what fun you will get yourself into at the bridge.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote