View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 05:30 PM  
Nbaig
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Help lost hamster

*UPDATE*

We left food around for our little hammy to see if he comes back.. the cats has never really shown much interest in him. But we’ve tried to be careful.

The food was left untouched, we cleared everything in the house and moved everything. We checked the outside security cameras to see if maybe the cat had carried him out, or if my son did actually let little Sam escape... but no luck. We gave up hope. It’s been three or four days... I took my son yday to get a replacement. A lovely girl hamster and we named her goldie...

Today.. I send my husband tO the kitchen to bring me some yoghurt.. he returns saying ‘I think I’ve won the lottery’ he has Sam in his hands!!!! The poor thing was hiding under the fridge! The fridge was fitted by the previous owners of the house and it’s a miracle that sam managed to get in there and survive this long without the cat getting to him!

My new problem is... Sam is a male.. goldie is a female... I can’t keep them both together?! And as I said I’m expecting my second child, we’ll
Be moving to a new house shortly... I’m worried it’ll be too much for me
Nbaig is offline   Reply With Quote