Thread: Dog biscuits
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 01:46 PM  
Black_Inky_Eyes
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Dog biscuits

Hi,

Thank you a lot of the links and confirmation it helps me out. Very unfortunately, you are mistaken when you say that this is my first hamster. I have had 6 hamsters but just haven't joined the forum simply because I was too nervous.

Now I say unfortunately because my first hamster had to live its entire life with wrong everything. Wrong cage, bedding and other things. I am deeply ashamed of my past ownership because that hamster had to live in awful conditions. I cannot express my sorrow and wanting to reverse time and change my actions. In fact, a few days after getting the hamster a friend decided to stick their hand in to say hello (I know way too early to be physically interacting with the hamster) and they got bit. This is just proof about how improper care affects the behaviour and quality of the bond you make with the hamster. The hammy was still a bit of a nibbler for the rest of his life and further proves this.

After that hamster sadly passed away I googled something about hamster bedding and fell down the rabbit hole of proper hamster care. I never had cotton bedding though thankfully.

Forever sorry
Black_Inky_Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote