View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 11:46 AM  
Pamandhamsters
Newborn Pup

Default Re: New to the Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity7000 View Post
Hello and welcome. You must be very experienced in hamster care Looking forward to hearing more about your hams and their stories.
Hi Serendipity,

Thanks for coming back to me. I suppose having had hamsters for such a long time does give you an insight! I know that they have got a lot bigger since my very first one and the colours are amazing. The three I have now are all fairly new to me, having lost two oldies within a month of each other, Deaf Dave (because he was!) and Tommy and one pts. Dave was a rescue but luckily lived to a ripe old age and Tommy was a shop bought. Unfortunately Freya who was another rescue had a cancerous growth on her back which was successfully removed but then the cancer came back internally and so I made the tough decision to give her a dignified end. She was not suffering but the vet said it was absolutely the right decision. Happier times ahead with my latest who all passed their physical at my vets with flying colours. Hope to post some pics shortly. I have some great stories of the various rescues I've had if you'd like me to relay to you.

X
Pamandhamsters
Pamandhamsters is offline   Reply With Quote