View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 03:04 PM  
buttercuplols
Hamster Pup

Default Re: housing for a 12 week old Syrian hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tytheguy99 View Post
hiya everyone,

I have a new baby hamster, he is currently 12 weeks old and is very small. I had a hamster but she sadly pasted, she was full grown and has pasted her house on to the new baby. It is a glass terrarium with a mesh lid. It has 3 shelfs and has everything he could need. I a, currently looking to upgrade his house as I feel like he would appreciate more space. What would you recommend? was going to do a DIY project and make one out of table tops inspired by Erinsanimals but I feel like this is a lot of work and would be very time consuming. Any help with a large house (at least 100m by 50cm) that would need less time spent. Thank you again

I will post some pictures but I would like to say that I got my new hamster not even a week ago and I need to do some shopping for him; please don't think that he is not getting enough "toys" or activities.
I have a maxi duna multy that I bought from Amazon that's about those dimensions and me and my hamster love it! Good luck with your new hammy. What's his name?
buttercuplols is offline   Reply With Quote