Thread: Chocho the robo
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 06:30 PM  
mangoandmimi
Little Miss Tinytoes

Default Re: Chocho the robo

Good to know Cho cho isn't the only one who goes off food TL! All good though - things are back to normal and the mealworms are vanishing again.

Put the central heating on a bit more during the night and she seems to have got more active. I put a little tupperware potty in the back compartment of her homemade labyrinth house. Previously she was peeing in a corner of her underground shoe box house but it was really awkward to access. Anyway had a quick look today at the new potty and it was really quite whiffy! In only a week or two too - and robos never really smell. So definitely looks like she's using only that spot to pee in which is great for me. Unfortunately I had a peek when I thought she'd gone to sleep in her shoebox, except she came running out to investigate just as I'd removed just about all the soiled bedding. Did try to give her a monkey nut with my other hand to keep her away/occupied but she was understandably more interested in the invasion. Anyway bless her hopefully she hasn't been too put off, she did get lots of treats after for the disturbance.

She got a veggie buffet the other day. Somehow all of it has disappeared, and a big piece of broccoli too. She always leaves whatever she hasn't eaten out but I thought there was no way she's eaten it all. I did try to hunt them down during the potty clean but they've definitely vanished - either to the bottom of the tank or in her belly and I'm not too sure which!

IMG_4445.JPG

IMG_4446.JPG
mangoandmimi is offline   Reply With Quote