View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 01:37 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Tolkien: A memorial to an odd little ratty

I am truly sorry for your loss of beloved Tolkien. It is so evident how much he meant to you and how much he was truly loved and cared for. You gave him the greatest life and catered to his unique personality and needs so he would be able to thoroughly enjoy his wonderful, long life in your loving home. There always are special exceptions to the rules as all individuals are different, and I know in my heart that he thrived with you being his always understanding and patient mum. Try not to second guess yourself or what you did for him, you loved him unconditionally and completely and did what was best for him always. I'm sure he appreciated your devotion to his happiness and loved you deeply. Tolkien was a special ratty and was so adorable. He looked so content in all of his sweet photos, and I'm sure he will be greatly missed. It was so touching that he came for a cuddle during his final day; the two of you had a special bond and I'm sure it comforted him to feel your love surrounding him up until the end. He was quite the character and it made me giggle hearing how he carried his bowl around. I'm sure you have so many precious memories of him to comfort you during this time. He will live on in your heart always and is now watching over his most precious mum. Please know that we are all here for you, and I am sending you HUGE hugs.

Play well at the bridge, Tolkien. You were so very loved and will be missed and remembered always.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote