View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 07:08 AM  
alpacassei
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Petal and Stormy!

Both hammies are doing very well! Petal is running round my bed and trying to learn the art of walking across an upright ipad screen without sliding off (though I’m sure thats half the fun!). She clings to my fingers with her back legs when I hold her now, so cute! When I open the door to her Duna Multy she climbs up the tallest toy and sits on too of it like a meerkat until I give her a treat or pick her up! Yesterday she fell asleep snuggled on my lap!

Stormy is officially tame now! her fur is so soft and dense, she’s like a little chinchilla! She only likes to come out for short cuddles before going back to her mini duna for now but she’s started running up to the platform when she wants cuddles as well! She’s been very busy creating her burrows (and knocking ALL her toys over!). I’m hoping she’ll be ready to upgrade to a larger cage by christmas so I can give her more burrowing space.

I’ve been trying them with fresh veggies which petal loves but Stormy’s a little unsure of everything except Carrot (which she was given back in p@h). Both girls love their mealworms though!

I’ve got lots of photos of them now that I can’t wait to share with everyone, just gotta resize them
alpacassei is offline   Reply With Quote