View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 10:29 AM  
buttercuplols
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Silent runner UK?

The wooden wheel showed up today in an order with some chinchilla sand and a few other things and I'm really unimpressed to be honest. Partly the fault of the site but I basically received a box of loose sand which is now all over the carpet (Dad not amused!!!) and the wheel is wonky, noisy and really rough and looks poorly made. The noise may be due to the sand potentially getting in the ball bearings and I could sand it back for the roughness as advised but the wonkiness is still an issue and all in all I won't be ordering from that site again once this stuff is sent back. In other annoying news, I mainly chose this wheel over the Silent Runner as I wasn't sure if the height of that one might be too close to the ceiling in the Duna Maxi Multy I have but I figured I'd have to risk it so I go back to the sugar gliders site..... and it's sold out!!! I'm getting quite stressed now as I've only got a few weeks 'til my little miss arrives and this is already unsuitable wheel number 2! I'm exasperated!!!!!
buttercuplols is offline   Reply With Quote