View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 05:20 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Eros - A 007 Hammy Secret Agent!

Thanks, Livedinhogwarts and MeganAndMisty! Livedinhogwarts, I hope Sparky enjoys his new toy, and it helps to relax him, too. Bless your darling ham. Tbh, I'm not quite sure what I will do for Eros's big day in slightly less than a three months now, lol. All I know is I had better get preparations going right away! All I know for sure is, I will definitely have some crunchy, delicious mealworms in the party plans though, lol. Regardless of what I do, I will be sure to share her special day with all our friends on HC and I will make it as wonderful, memorable, and special as possible because my Baby Bee deserves to be thoroughly and fully spoiled. MeganAndMisty, I really do love that her eyes are so expressive and different colors, too. I think it makes her all the more charming. I was cuddling with Eros and she looked at me with the most loving, pull-at-your-heartstrings expression in her eyes possible as I read what you posted and my response to it. I'm sure she is blushing under all of her fluffy fur, lol. Please tell Mabel that no notes are needed for your precious, lovely ham-princess. She is gorgeous and photogenic in all her pics, and I and my three fluffs are huge fans of hers. I'm glad that you love Eros's costume. I just couldn't have my darling heart-ham not be dressed for the festivities, lol.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote