View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 11:48 AM  
alpacassei
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Petal and Stormy!

After getting to know their personalities and behaviour better, I switched their cages around. Petal needed more space, Stormy wasn’t adjusting to the Duna Multy well. Moving cages around ilike this is always a pain and but I’m glad I did it, they both seem happier now!

Stormy doesn’t seem to be a big fan of larger spaces (even with lots of hides, etc) so I think it will be a little while before she’s ready to upgrade to a bin cage (from the mini duna). She’s been building a set of burrows so you just see the substrate wiggling and a light fluffy head pop up occasionally.

Petal’s so energetic! She might even be more energetic than Mishka was! She kinda reminds me of a tiny puppy She’s also started to move on from nibbling my hand to licking it! I added the ‘fun’ adaption to her Multy (actually the Fun Large) and she’s been racing back and forth through the tunnels and onto the platform. I only added the lower platform because I find it difficult to get hammies out of the ‘Funs’ with both platforms in place.

I have some photos to post later, I can’t wait to show you how cute they are! I think some of you have seen Stormy already tho from the brief pregnancy paranoia post haha
alpacassei is offline   Reply With Quote