View Single Post
Old 10-31-2018, 02:35 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Eros - A 007 Hammy Secret Agent!

Thanks so much for your lovely comments, Cypher, Sasha, Mangoandmimi, and Coco! Eros popped her adorable head out of her nest when I read your messages out loud to her. Therefore, she decided to come out and show you all her creative costume for Halloween. Whereas my precious piggies decided to wear fluffy costumes, my darling, little bee decided that she would dress up as a Pepper-O-Lantertern this Halloween. Yes, she actually wore a sweet, orange pepper as her costume, and I must say she looked totally adorable in it, too. In fact, she loved it so much that she decided to do a few quick modifications with her costume as she was actually having it on and began munching on it as quickly as possible. Please excuse her appearance in some of the pics as she got slightly damp with the juices, lol. She sure does love her pepper treats!!!!

My three precious fluffies and I wish you, your family, and all of your pets a very Happy and safe Halloween!!!! May you get plenty of more treats than you get tricks, lol.

This is Eros dressed as Pepper-O-Lantern, lol. Enjoy!

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 10-31-2018 at 03:17 PM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote